POWERFULLY PACKED IPL 2022 MEGA AUCTION!!
IPL has been one of the most loved and successful cricket leagues all over the globe. This is because in this league we see numerous players belonging to different nations play for a single team. This not only makes the people witness extraordinary combinations of the overseas and domestic players but also is full of adventure. The craze of IPL has increased a lot in the past years. Since it was conducted firstly in 2008, it has changed a lot. And these changes have brought a lot of entertainment to the league. We see numerous overseas international players with capped Indian stars playing with the budding uncapped players. This is very helpful for the proper nurturing of the budding cricketers of India.
Craze Of IPL Across Nations!
IPL auctions have always been great entertainment for the people. This is because cricket lovers across different places wait for a very long time with the hope to see their favorite players play for their team. This is enough to give a rough account of the craze of IPL auctions. Owners of different teams bid for the plates to play for their team. But this year, the auction was on high heat.
From the past seasons of IPL, we have seen 8 teams playing against each other to win the title. But this time in 2022, a total number of 10 teams will be there in the tournament. Therefore, there is uncertainty among the teams to get their old players back into their teams. This addition of 2 new teams will change the IPL a lot. Making assumptions of joining some particular player in a team is also uncertain. That is the reason why this IPL 2022 mega auction is powerfully packed with thrill and entertainment.
IPL 2022 Teamwise Squads!
Team owners played a crucial role in the formation of their team. Though there were great bid-fights between them to get their favorite players in their team. But still, all of them managed to create an amazing team for the upcoming season of IPL. The different squads of this IPL are as follows –
- Delhi Capitals – Mitchell Marsh, David Warner, Prithvi Shaw, Rishabh Pant, Sarfaraz Khan, KS Bharat, Mandeep Singh, Axar Patel, Shardul Thakur, Kuldeep Yadav, Anrich Nortje, Rovman Powell, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Mustafizur Rahman, Chetan Sakariya, Khaleel Ahmed, Ashwin Hebbar, Ripal Patel, Yash Dhull, Vicky Ostwal, Lungi Ngidi, Tim Seifert, Praveen Dubey, and Lalit Yadav.
- Lucknow Super Giants – KL Rahul, Deepak Hooda, Marcus Stoinis, Quinton de Kock, Manish Pandey, Krunal Pandya, Jason Holder, Avesh Khan, Mark Wood, Dushmantha Chameera, K Gowtham, Ravi Bishnoi, Ankit Rajpoot, Shahbaz Nadeem, Manan Vohra, Mohsin Khan, Ayush Badoni, Karan Sharma, Mayank Yadav, Kyle Mayers, K Gowtham, Evin Lewis.
- Gujarat Titans – Abhinav Manohar, Vijay Shankar, Hardik Pandya, Shubman Gill, Jason Roy, Wriddhiman Saha, Rahul Tewatia, Dominic Drakes, Rashid Khan, Mohammed Shami, Lockie Ferguson, Yash Dayal, Jayant Yadav, R Sai Kishore, Noor Ahmad, Gurkeerat Singh, B Sai Sudharshan, Alzarri Joseph, Pradeep Sangwan, David Miller, Matthew Wade.
- Chennai Super Kings – MS Dhoni, Ravindra Jadeja, Shivam Dube, Deepak Chahar, Dwayne Bravo, Robin Uthappa, KM Asif, Tushar Deshpande, Mahesh Theekshana, N Jagadeesan, Hari Nishaanth, Subhranshu Senapati, Mukesh Choudhary, Simarjeet Singh, Prashant Solanki, Chris Jordan, Dwaine Pretorius, Rajvardhan Hangargekar, Bhagath Varma, Devon Conway, Adam Milne, Mitchell Santner, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Ambati Rayudu, Moeen Ali.
- Punjab Kings – Jonny Bairstow, Liam Livingstone, Jitesh Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Mayank Agarwal, Prabhsimran Singh, Odean Smith, Shahrukh Khan, Harpreet Brar, Kagiso Rabada, Rahul Chahar, Arshdeep Singh, Ishan Porel, Sandeep Sharma, Atharva Taide, Vaibhav Arora, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Baltej Singh, Writtick Chatterjee, Nathan Ellis, Prerak Mankad, Ansh Patel, Raj Angad Bawa, Benny Howell, Rishi Dhawan.
- Kolkata Knight Riders – Shreyas Iyer, Sheldon Jackson, Ajinkya Rahane, Venkatesh Iyer, Nitish Rana, Rinku Singh, Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Pat Cummins, Shivam Mavi, Varun Chakravarthy, Sam Billings, Anukul Roy, Rasikh Salam, Abhijeet Tomar, Pratham Singh, Aman Khan, Alex Hales, Mohammad Nabi, Umesh Yadav, B Indrajith, Chamika Karunaratne, Ramesh Kumar, Ashok Sharma, Tim Southee.
- Mumbai Indians – Dewald Brevis, Kieron Pollard, Rohit Sharma, Ishan Kishan, Suryakumar Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, M Ashwin, Basil Thampi, Jaydev Unadkat, Mayank Markande, Sanjay Yadav, Ramandeep Singh, Aryan Juyal, Arjun Tendulkar, Tilak Varma, Hrithik Shokeen, Jofra Archer, Fabian Allen, Daniel Sams, Anmolpreet Singh, Tim David, Riley Meredith, Rahul Buddhi, Arshad Khan, Tymal Mills.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad – Kane Williamson, Nicholas Pooran, Aiden Markram, Priyam Garg, Abdul Samad, Washington Sundar, Abhishek Sharma, Rahul Tripathi, Marco Jansen, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, J Suchith, Shreyas Gopal, Kartik Tyagi, T Natarajan, Umran Malik, Saurabh Dubey, Vishnu Vinod, Glenn Phillips, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Shashank Singh, Sean Abbott, R Samarth, J Suchith, Romario Shepherd.
- Royal Challengers Bangalore – Anuj Rawat, Dinesh Karthik, Shahbaz Ahmed, Wanindu Hasaranga, Harshal Patel, Faf du Plessis, Virat Kohli, Glenn Maxwell, Josh Hazlewood, Mohammed Siraj, Akash Deep, Suyash Prabhudesai, Luvnith Sisodia, Aneeshwar Gautam, Jason Behrendorff, Mahipal Lomror, Sherfane Rutherford, Finn Allen, Karn Sharma, David Willey, Siddarth Kaul, Chama Milind.
- Rajasthan Royals – Jos Buttler, Shimron Hetmyer, Riyan Parag, R Ashwin, Trent Boult, Yuzvendra Chahal, Prasidh Krishna, Devdutt Padikkal, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Sanju Samson, KC Cariappa, Navdeep Saini, Tejas Baroka, Anunay Singh, Kuldeep Sen, Dhruv Jurel, Kuldip Yadav, James Neesham, Daryl Mitchell, Karun Nair, Obed McCoy, Shubham Garhwal, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Rassie van der Dussen.
Does This IPL Season Will Have A Good Impact On Future Of Indian Cricket!!
Comparative to the previous IPL seasons, there are 2 more teams available this season. Due to this, more uncapped players are being chosen for the upcoming season. Therefore, this will not only provide them with better self-confidence and motivation but will also help them to nurture very fast and develop their cricketing skills. These uncapped and young players will be facing experienced stars of international cricket. Therefore, this tournament will be a tough competition for them. But it will leave a good and positive impact on the future of Indian cricket.